Robohelp Question

Subject: Robohelp Question
From: joel vaillancourt <joel -at- canada -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 26 Jan 2000 12:21:15 -0800

Ok, a Robohelp question (I know I'm a little off-topic).

I'm trying to compile a help file in Robohelp 2000.

The software I document has customized features for each customer. I want to keep all the features in one document, but use build tags to include/exclude based on each customer's requirements. I exclude certain topics when I compile my project and that works fine, they aren't there to be seen.

The problem is that the TOC still has the topic pages.

How can I compile so that my file excludes certain topics from both the help file and the TOC?

Hope you can help.

Thanks a million!