Re: conversion of an excel graph to html

Subject: Re: conversion of an excel graph to html
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Moscrip, Dianne" <Dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:00:17 -0800 (PST)

You may not like these options, but ...

if saving the Excel file to HTML/Web page fails, then

1. Import (any) graphic into Word usaing (one of
following)
1a. INSERT options
1b. platform Cut-n-Paste procedures
1c. screen capture, then either 1b.
or Save As BMP, then 1a.
2. Add any additional text, etc.
3. Save the Word file using Save As Web/HTML
(The option changes between V8/98 and V2000)
Word automatically converts the graphic to a
Web-compliant format (usually GIF).
4. Either use the Word-generated HTML file or
4a. Rename the graphic
4b. Create a new HTML file and reference in the
graphic.

You can do something similar with FrameMaker, Ventura,
and probably many more apps; Word simply is the most
commonly found tool for the job.

--- "Moscrip, Dianne" <Dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca> wrote:
> hi:
> Is there a way to convert an excel graphic to
> html??? If anyone knows of
> one, could you please let me know. thanks in
> advance.
>
> Please respond to: dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca
>
> Dianne Moscrip
> Web Editor, Communications Services WCB
> Tel: 604 279-7572, local 3646
> Fax: 604 279-7696

> E-mail: dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

http://im.yahoo.com