RE: Translation with minor tables & flow charts

Subject: RE: Translation with minor tables & flow charts
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- intl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:29:29 -0700

Hans writes:

> This seems an opportune occasion for me to venture into the age of
> enlightenment by upgrading to a program which will do tables and flow
> charts; which also is flexible, capable, long lasting and whose finished
> documents can be saved and transmitted by email in the most universally
> useful way possible.

I'm not really clear how the subject line relates to this. Are you saying
you need to use an application that allows you to generate flowcharts and
tables and also works well for translation? Does it have to be a single tool
or could you purchase two applications?

If you could clarify the details, we might be able to help you more
effectively.

Bill Burns
billdb -at- intl -dot- com
INT'L.com Design & Development