RE: Getting out of a bad situation

Subject: RE: Getting out of a bad situation
From: "Wally Glassett" <wallyg -at- flashcom -dot- net>
To: "Scottie Lover" <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:35:49 -0800

Uh..., you could try the truth, in a diplomatic but accurate way of course.
If that doesn't get a laugh and break the ice with your prospect, then maybe
you don't want to be there.

More seriously, I make absolutely certain my references will give an
accurate and honest opinion of me. It doesn't matter how long ago I may have
worked with/for them, so long as it hasn't been too long and what they might
say about me is still relevant. I feel absolutely no obligation to submit
references in the strict reverse chronological order of my activities, and
neither should any of you. It's easier if you're an independent/freelancer
like me who has 2-3 clients a year, on average, rather than having been
'captive' in one place for several years.

Cheers,

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net <mailto:wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>