RAD process resources

Subject: RAD process resources
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:10:06 -0800 (PST)

I've read Dr. Hackos' book on creating a technical
writing process and managing it, and that is
well-fitted to a waterfall development situation and
can be adapted to a rapid-application development
situation, as well. But I seek more.

Does anyone know of a resource that addresses the best
ways to manage creation of documentation in a RAD
environment? I don't want this to turn into a process
holy war. We already sit down and write the damn
thing. I'm looking for something that can help us sit
down and write the damn thing more effectively.

Thanks.

Chris Hamilton
Tampa, FL
cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com