Re: XML/SGML and Content Management Solutions

Subject: Re: XML/SGML and Content Management Solutions
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:00:34 +0100

>So I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any authoring environments other
>than Frame, Arbortext, XMetal and Word. The tool must be capabable of both
>import and export of XML.

One more name to your list: OpenMarket.

I didn't had a chance to evaluate it so I cannot comment on the quality.
The presentation did look sound but most presentations do anyway. It's
geared towards online publishing but it incorporate all the workflow
management, remote text collection, etc.

--ben
Benoît Marchal, Pineapplesoft

As e-commerce Grows, Understanding XML Becomes a Key Job Skill
XML by Example / $24.99 / ISBN 0-7897-2242-9 / www.worth-it.com