Re: XML/SGML and Content Management Solutions

Subject: Re: XML/SGML and Content Management Solutions
From: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:05:24 -0500

Blade Runner, the product from Interleaf. It sits on top of Word and can
handle XML. I haven't tried it; I know it only from reputation.

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar Method(TM)
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
Check our Web site for the upcoming Clustar class info
http://www.simplywritten.com