RE: Time keeping

Subject: RE: Time keeping
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: <barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:08:21 -0500

(Sweatshop)

All right, children. I know what is best for you. You have no independent
thought processes so you can just sit there until I tell you you can move.

(enlightened workplace)

We need to get this done, let's all work on it. If you need to take a
break, do it, an dome back. You are adults and know how to use your time
and resources wisely.

I believe that the enlightened work place will outproduce, deliver a better
product, and make people happier.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of
this email are mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts,
ideas, and/or opinions of any past, present, or future employers,
or any group that I might belong to."