RE: Layout of screen captures

Subject: RE: Layout of screen captures
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Revathi Narasimhan" <revnar_63 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:58:04 -0500

My take on the placement:

Screen shot
(Figure xxx. Descriptive title of the Screen shot)
Text describing the screen shot

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my
portion of this email are mine and mine alone.
They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions
of any past, present, or future employers, or any
group that I might belong to."

,,, snip, snip ...