Re: Insuring the contract Tech Writer

Subject: Re: Insuring the contract Tech Writer
From: "Nickell Traduction" <nickelltrad -at- autoroute -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:05:28 -0500

I don't have it handy, but the translation association here has this
document, explaining the importance of liability insurance, even for
freelancers (translators in this case). I think it's just another expense
and I'll probably never get anything out of it, but I remember this document
was pretty detailed. If you're interested, I'll try to find it before next
week and give you a summary. I will be expected to take this insurance this
year unfortunately...

Traci