Re: ADMIN: Re: JOB: E-Business Analysis Technical Writers

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Re: JOB: E-Business Analysis Technical Writers
From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:13 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

I accept that the rules do say
* If it's a job ad or other ad, don't post it--send it to
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com for inclusion in the daily ad posting.
and
* Please do not post ads in any form. Send job ads and
other ads to announce to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com for inclusion
in the daily ad posting.

but do other list members think it would be nice if the point was made
more clearly that the list is funded in this way, and that posting privs.
will be suspended for infringing?

I don't really have an axe to grind here: I'm not trying to hire anyone
(in fact I'm on the other shore), but I think an explanation would bring
home why people shouldn't post what they might see as possibly of genuine
interest to list members.

--

Iain

iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk