OT: have you heard of this person?

Subject: OT: have you heard of this person?
From: William Swallow <william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:14:28 -0500

Hi. A friend of mine sent me a question, and I was hoping someone might be
able to help... I've never heard of this person either, and I can't find a
reference to her in any of the books I use... Please respond directly to me.
Thanks!

I was recently working on a project when someone dropped a name that they
just sort of assumed that I should know, but ... I've never heard of this
person & no one around here has either. Am I missing something really cool
by not having read her book or gone to one of her lectures?

Her name is: Dorothy Winsor & she's a professor at Iowa State.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Inc.
8 Southwoods Boulevard
Albany NY 12211
518.433.7698 (voice)
518.433.7680 (fax)
mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com
http://www.aptissoftware.com