RE: Wording without he/she

Subject: RE: Wording without he/she
From: "McClare, Scott" <smcclare -at- neptec -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:03:26 -0500

I personally think this revision is more clear than the original; in fact,
it was exactly what I would have suggested. You also might be able to get
away with "Please remove these mailboxes first" for the second sentence,
since the context makes it clear what mailboxes you are removing, and why.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott A. McClare - Technical Writer
Neptec Design Group Ltd., Kanata, Ontario, Canada