RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:36:06 -0500

At 01:00 PM 02/24/2000 -0500, krupp, marguerite wrote:
>Not to make light of your situation, but if you DO decide to stay put, start
>keeping a logbook. Eventually, you'll be able to start selling ideas to
>Scott Adams for Dilbert!<G>

Don't laugh -- we're all positive that one of our colleagues did that.
(Oddly enough, Dilbert had our experiences a month or so after we did --
right down to a meeting scheduled to find out why so much time was being
wasted at meetings.)

I'm no longer working there ... I'm just trying to find out what to do
should I ever again find myself in that situation. I usually get along
well with people, and have no problem with a hard taskmaster, someone
others consider cold, etc. But liars are impossible to deal with; that
situation was really unnerving <sigh>.