RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:12:40 -0600

Here are a few things you can try:

- You can try your HR department
- You can try changing to a new workgroup
- You can try out a new opportunity in your company
- You can try a new job elsewhere
- You can try to outlive your boss
- You can improve your communication with your boss, and
over time try to get him to understand and respect your issues
- You can add resistance to his life until some type of change
happens (pref. not losing your job)

There is no instant, easy quick-fix answer. (I've been a blockhead
to my wife for years and God is still working on me.) Unfortunately,
the victim usually ends up looking and feeling like they are the
source of the problem, even if they are not.

Michael