Re: Re: Best 3rd-party book on MS Office 2000?

Subject: Re: Re: Best 3rd-party book on MS Office 2000?
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:46:46 -0800

Beth -

To date, I have found the books by the publisher - Sybex (e.g., Mastering
Microsoft Office 2000 : Premium Edition) - to be the most "meaty". I've
used their books to work on projects for Office 2000, Windows 2000 and
Lotus SmartSuite in conjunction with other books and would recommend them
above any others. These always seem to be the ones I look to first.

I hope this helps.
Tara