From A Friend: ' - 2/28 -- This Cardfile Will Replace All Those Little Papers'

Subject: From A Friend: ' - 2/28 -- This Cardfile Will Replace All Those Little Papers'
From: jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com (Jo Baer)
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (Techwhirlers)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:14:18 -0600

Jo Baer has sent you a story: " - 2/28 -- This Cardfile Will Replace All Those Little Papers"

The link:
http://www.channel4000.com/sh/technology/stories/national-technology-download-19991202-045545.html

Jo Baer's message: I just got an offer to download this little card file program today. Can't say whether it's good or not so much, but there have been a couple of posts regarding Win 3.1's card file app lately so thought I'd pass this along. I realize this doesn't solve the problem of importing the content from Win 3.1, but it might be a useful little thing.