Templates in Dreamweaver 3.0

Subject: Templates in Dreamweaver 3.0
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- rugged -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:27:46 +0200

I made a template out of an existing file by defining editable and
non-editable areas.
I created files dependant on this template.
When I publish, none of the links and pictures in the files that are
attached to the template are working while all the other ones that are
not attached to the template are working.
I noticed the following:
when publishing the site, all path get updated to the full destination
in the remote site, i.e. http://www......com./web/testarea/filename
However, all the files, links, etc. in the files that are attached to
the template do not get fully updated:
http://www......com./web/filename.
Note that "testarea" is not displayed in the second path.
Is there a problem with the configurations? How do I solve this problem?

Also, can anyone recommend a listserv for Dreamweaver?