Release Notes

Subject: Release Notes
From: Karen Neeb <KNeeb -at- SagebrushCorp -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:23:16 -0600

Hi all (again)!

Does anyone have a template or preferred format for software release notes
that they would care to share with me? Mostly, I'm interested to see if
there are any preferred conventions for release notes that I'm not aware of.

Also, do you generally include the same information (important or
late-breaking information, documentation errors or omissions, bugs, etc) in
the release notes as you include in the readme file? (The readme text file
can be accessed immediately after a successful installation, the release
notes are printed and sent with the CD).

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Please send directly to me as I subscribe to
digest. TIA,

Karen Neeb
Kneeb -at- sagebrushcorp -dot- com <mailto:Kneeb -at- sagebrushcorp -dot- com>