Which Documentation Format to Use

Subject: Which Documentation Format to Use
From: "Karen Koldyk" <kkoldyk -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:12:45 -0600

Our company recently made a decision to move our mainframe based documentat=
ion to a web based repository in XML. I've received a lot of queries on =
why use XML, what it is, why use it etc.=20

I stumbled across a web presentation today that summarizes different =
document types and shows pros and cons. You can view it at http://www.dclab=
com/whichformat.html=20

Karen Koldyk
SQA Tech. Writer
Fleming Companies Inc.
kkoldyk -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com