Dutch writers?

Subject: Dutch writers?
From: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:08:05 +0100

Hi all,

I just saw a Dutch job ad in Eric's job listing message (cool, software tech
writer is still not much of a recognized profession here, but, apparently,
we're getting there...).

This made me wonder whether there are more Dutch or Flemish writers that
subscribe to this list. I've asked this question about a year ago and got
three responses. Are there more writers now?

If you are out there, I've got loads of questions for you:

Would you like to start an offline discussion about the status of the
profession of tech writer in the Netherlands or Belgium?

Is the STIC really as dead as their website makes you believe?

Are you a member of the ISTC? STC? Is it useful for you?

Would you like to set up a Dutch forum for TWs?

Am I missing out on something? Is there some secret gathering of Dutch TWs
that I'm not aware of? Or are there really that few TWs around?

Thanks,

Maaike Groenewege
Technical Writer
Mediasystemen, a Triple P company