Application Identification (was RE: Sorting columns in a table)

Subject: Application Identification (was RE: Sorting columns in a table)
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:04:38 -0500

To All

Would it help to indicate in the Subject Line what application is being
addressed?

I was ready to lend a hand, but I don't know (Framemaker/RoboHelp/???).
Since these applications are not used by all, a shorthand indicator to the
application might help a "whirler" like myself who has concentrated on one
or two applications. (Because my clients/employers didn't use the others.)

Food for thought

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions
of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."