Viewer for WordPerfect?

Subject: Viewer for WordPerfect?
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:03:40 -0800

Hi all,

Is there a viewer for WordPerfect files? If so, where can I download it?

A colleague has a file in WordPerfect (version ???) that he wants to convert
to PDF. We don't have WordPerfect and he hasn't been able to find a viewer
yet. So of course, he comes to the our Technical Publications group for the
answer. Help me not let him down...

Please respond privately.

thanx,

David Neufeld
Technical Publications
Signal Intelligence Business Unit
Spectrum Signal Processing, Inc.
dave_neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com
http:\\www.spectrumsignal.com
"no matter where you go..... there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai