Microsoft HTML Help Needed Urgently!

Subject: Microsoft HTML Help Needed Urgently!
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:35:35 +0530

Hi All,

I have created a help project using ver 1.2 of Microsoft HTML Help. I have
added the Search tab in addition to the Contents and Index tabs. But when I
type in a keyword and click the List Topics button to perform a search, I
get the following error message, "No Topics Found"

I have checked the "Compile Full Text Information" option in the Options
->Compiler window. I don't know if there is anything else I have forgotten
to do. I do not get any error message after the help file is compiled.

If anyone has any solutions please reply to me offline.

TIA
Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
Motorola (PCS-IT),
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com