Re: procedures for handling customer calls

Subject: Re: procedures for handling customer calls
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:26:28 -0700

Rene Stephenson wrote:
We are beginning the process of setting up customer service. We are just
starting to research the procedures to implement when a customer service
representative receives a call from a customer. We would love to see some
procedures that work(ed) at other companies. The industry is irrelevant.

Four tips

1. Recognize it's a 24/7 world these days.

2. Read http://www.usatoday.com/money/tech/mtech061.htm

3. Publish FAQ.

4. Read http://www.cluetrain.com/apocalypso.html