re: New Poll Question on the TECHWR-L Site

Subject: re: New Poll Question on the TECHWR-L Site
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:25:58 -0700

re: http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/index.php3

Now I could be cynical and suggest these "polls" are a gimmick to get more
"hits" on the website to impress some future banner ad buyers, but they
could just be a way to stimulate discussion on this list. That's a good
thing and I'll bite. Single most important aspect of a technical writing
environment? None of the above. How about customer focus? Shame on you
.. or congratulations on discussion stimulation technique.