RE: Table of contents in Frame Maker

Subject: RE: Table of contents in Frame Maker
From: Kay Robart <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>
To: EAsham -at- encentris -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:10:14 -0600

You made a book file for all the chapters, right? That is the first thing
you
need to do. Once you have all the chapters in the book file, select each
chapter
in the book, one at a time and choose File --> Set Up File. For each
chapter,
select Restart at 1.

In the Set Up File box, you will also be able to add a prefix to the
chapter.
That is where you number the chapter 1-, 2-, etc.

Kay Robart