Anyone seriously using JavaHelp?

Subject: Anyone seriously using JavaHelp?
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:47:55 -0500 (EST)

On checking the archives, I didn't come up with a "Final Answer."

Is anyone using JavaHelp for a production application? I am testing
WebWorks Publisher 2000's ability to produce JavaHelp and find the
JavaHelp display engine too buggy (and slow) for my taste.

I'm now testing slimmed down JavaHelp (secondary windows with no / minumum
graphics) to see if it's any more satisfactory.

Ward Rosenberry
Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- rosenberryassoc -dot- com
N. Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (USA) TELEPHONE AND FAX: 978 251-7908