Document Outline Suggestions

Subject: Document Outline Suggestions
From: "wallace stokes" <eirdr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:22:09 PST

Hi Gang,

I was originally assigned responsibility for developing a User Guide and Help system for a pretty complex Domino application. The assignment has recently been expanded to include documentation for a Systems Administrator Guide and (after the fact) Design Specification for future Programmers that may be called upon to expand/modify the application. If anyone has suggestions for a good format and presentation outline, for these kinds of documents, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.