Re: Word 97 to PDF question

Subject: Re: Word 97 to PDF question
From: "B. Pfister" <bpfister -at- frii -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:43:52 -0800

I use PDFMaker all the time, it's great. What you need to do is get rid of
PDFWriter, which is a horrible little beast. Is there some reason you are
keeping the Acrobat 3.0 installation on your machine? As Dick said, you
might need to clean up your registry, and I'd strongly advise you to dump
PDFWriter. I'm trying to remember whether PDFWriter was offered in the
Acrobat 4.0 installation, if it was I skipped it on purpose.

Betsy