software video camera

Subject: software video camera
From: Philip Boyer <pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:33:36 -0600

I need to record screen actions of our software and save them in AVI
format. Software Video Camera that comes with Robohelp would be great,
except I need to use at least 16-bit color and Software Video Camera allows
you to capture only 256 colors or less. Does anybody know of an application
that allows you to capture screen actions in 16-bit color or greater?

Thanks,

Philip Boyer
pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com