RE: software video camera

Subject: RE: software video camera
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'Philip Boyer'" <pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:39:23 -0500

There are two that I have used and can recommend - in order of my preference:

1. Lotus Screen Cam

2. Microsoft Camcorder

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.