What do I call this?

Subject: What do I call this?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:28:25 -0500

I am documenting a browser-based app that has two lists on the page, one lists
available stores and the other lists all selected stores. The user will select
a button from one list, and select a *direction* to move the store to the other
list. There are two *direction buttons* on the page, that are similar to:
[<<] and [>>] (hope this shows up right).

What do I call these? Can I just call them direction buttons?

Thanks for all help and/or suggestions.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.

Previous by Author: RE: software video camera
Next by Author: RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker
Previous by Thread: Re: tech wtr pre-ipo stock options II
Next by Thread: Re: What do I call this?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads