Re: What do I call this?

Subject: Re: What do I call this?
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "Suzette Seveny" <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:55:11 -0500

On 3/17/00 1:28 PM, Suzette Seveny (sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com) wrote:

>There are two *direction buttons* on the page, that are similar to:
> [<<] and [>>] (hope this shows up right).
>What do I call these? Can I just call them direction buttons?

If they don't have onscreen names, it can't hurt to be descriptive in
your choices. I'd suggest calling them the "Move Left" and "Move Right"
buttons. As in:

"To select a store from the Available Stores list, click the name of the
store, then click Move Right (icon here)."

Hope this helps,

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman

Previous by Author: Re: Education for tech writers
Next by Author: Re: RE: Sites like
Previous by Thread: What do I call this?
Next by Thread: Natalie Calkins - Anyone know how to contact her?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads