RE: MS Word Master Document

Subject: RE: MS Word Master Document
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "'Sybille Sterk'" <sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:44:01 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

I've had this problem on two occasions with different faults.

One time, I was creating PDFs that were not readable by an Acrobat version
earlier than 4.0. I thought, "Acrobat Reader is free, so what kind of fool
wouldn't have the latest version?" My printer, that's who. After he
upgraded, he could read all my PDFs.

The other time, I was e-mailing the PDF and the e-mail application was doing
nasty things to the file. It seemed fine at the other end but wouldn't open.
When I zipped the same file, before e-mailing, it worked.

David Chisma
Technical Writer
Retail Directions Group
dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au