Any reviews of Directive and Canterbury?

Subject: Any reviews of Directive and Canterbury?
From: Joe Woodard <joe -at- otelnet -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:17:54 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know of reviews of the document management products Directive
by Hynet and Canterbury by Chystal Solutions?

Hynet's web site is http://www.hynet.com
Chrystal's web site is http://www.chrystal.com

We're considering a purchase of one or the other product.

Chrystal provides a friendly review of Canterbury and an on-line demo of
the product's operation. Hynet has less material so I'm learning how
Directive might work in our shop. Both start at about $35K.

I'd also like to know about experiences dealing with the sales and support
organizations that handle these products.

I'll be happy to broadcast a summary of responses.

Joseph Woodard, 2050 Eagle Avenue, #1, Alameda, CA 94501
Work Phone: 510-649-6001 X230 | Home Phone: 510-748-9811
Work Email: joe -at- otelnet -dot- com | Home Email: jwoodard -at- best -dot- com
Pager: 510-448-2566 | Alphapager: 5104482566 -at- alphapage -dot- airtouch -dot- com
Work Web: http://eagle/~joe | Personal web: http://www.best.com/~jwoodard