RE: Search Engines (was C++ API documentation tool)

Subject: RE: Search Engines (was C++ API documentation tool)
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:09:50 -0800

I use Altavista if I want a lot of hits. Yahoo is good too. I've tried
google, snap, and lycos - but not enough to have formed an opinion about
them.

But my favorite is infoseek.com - they're the only search engine I know of
that lets you re-search your search results. It makes it alot easier to
narrow down searches to manageable numbers.

If you're looking for filtered results, try about.com

Shelly