RE: Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info-book rec ommendations

Subject: RE: Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info-book rec ommendations
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: Kay Robart <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:07:53 -0600

In our previous episode, Kay Robart wrote:

Envisioning Information. You can get it at amazon.com.

Kay Robart

At Amazon it's $48, excluding shipping. At Fatbrain, Barnes & Noble, Spree, or Borders, it's $33.60, excluding shipping. Worth doing a bit of checking around for. I like bestbookbuys.com as a comparison site.

Beth

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Quis editoriet ipsos editores?