RE: Search Engines (was C++ API documentation tool)

Subject: RE: Search Engines (was C++ API documentation tool)
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:34:07 -0600

In our previous episode, Kat Nagel wrote:

Ask Jeeves when I haven't a clue
(annoying in that search results stay framed, but you can get around this with most browsers)

I love Ask Jeeves when I'm looking for a specific bit of information. There's a Remove Frames command to get rid of the frames, but it's in itty-bitty print.

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Quis editoriet ipsos editores?