Re: HELP! (Word/Visio File Size)

Subject: Re: HELP! (Word/Visio File Size)
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Kelly Parr <KParr -at- c-bridge -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:34:42 -0600

NEVER use fast saves! Those of us doing online help learned to disable that
..um...feature long ago.

One thing you might try to bring the document down to a reasonable size is to
select the entire document, copy it, then paste it into a new document, close
the original and do a save as. This should get rid of all the extraneous junk
the fast save accumulated.

Good luck!

Jo Byrd