Re: >;-> Re: F1 for help

Subject: Re: >;-> Re: F1 for help
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Terry Barron <tbarron -at- systems -dot- dhl -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:51:16 -0600

Or you can get rid of the damn thing all together. I didn't install the Office
Assistant (I'm still on Office 97) when I installed Office. If it's on a
computer I'm using onsite, I go into Explorer and rename the C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office\ Actors directory to Non Actors. Never have to
look at the nasty, smarmy thing - or any of his relatives - again.

For those so inclined.....

Jo Byrd