Re: Tech comm degrees.. Bravo!

Subject: Re: Tech comm degrees.. Bravo!
From: SusanH -at- cardsetc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:00:43 +1100

I earlier wrote an implicit plea in defense of US tech comm degree
programs. I have worked with far too many talented and totally professional
technical communicators in the States to ever accept the negative comments
made in earlier mails... and not all of them learned their skills and
developed their attitudes on the run.

Even before my mail appeared, (Australia is after all a long, LOO..ong way
away from the listserver shores!!!!) the sorts of mails that I expected in
response to Andrew's posting, started to arrive... namely expressing a
strong appreciation for the academic programs that nurture the young people
coming into our industry.

I enjoyed every one and particularly the last one I read, Kari G's!!!
Susan Harkus

Cards Etc will be on stand 573 at CardTech SecureTech in Miami
from 2nd May to 4th May. Look forward to seeing you there!

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302).
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately
(by reply e-mail) and delete this e-mail from your system.