TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Thanks everyone who responded. Here's the list to those who asked.
* Nielsen Jackob. Designing Web Usability.
* www.efuse.com has a selection of articles on writing for the Web,
* Floyd, Elaine. Marketing with Newsletters (both editions).
* White, Sarah. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Marketing Basics.
* Ogilvie, David. Ogilvie on Advertising.
C-bridge Internet Solutions
219 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
kparr -at- c-bridge -dot- com http://www.c-bridge.com