RE: Clickbook Woes

Subject: RE: Clickbook Woes
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:52:02 -0500

At 08:21 AM 03/27/2000 -0800, Janet Valade wrote:
>2. Clickbook ... I had lots of problems with it, but
>was always able to make it work in the end.
>http://www.bluesquirrel.com. About $50 I think.

I bought this, but was unable to reinstall it (either from the original
disks or from backup disks). I both E-Mailed and snail mailed Blue
Squirrel, complete with my registration number, date of purchase, etc. They
never even deigned to respond.

I'm very upset about this, since I had wanted to use the product, and even
bought the hard copy of their printed manual -- yet it is completely
useless to me, and Blue Squirrel flatly refused to even try to resolve the
problem.

So caveat emptor. I would never deal with them again.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)