RE: How to create a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education Vers ion)

Subject: RE: How to create a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education Vers ion)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'Jean Drouin'" <jean_d -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:31:59 -0500

Does FrameMaker 5.5 Education version come with Adobe Distiller 3.02?
Roughly the process is this:

* Download the Adobe PPD and unzip it.

* Download and install the Adobe PS printer driver for your OS, using
the Distiller PPD that you unzipped when prompted.

* Set the PS printer to print to file.

* Open the FrameMaker document for which you want to create a PDF.

* Select File|Print.

* Create the *.prn or *.ps printfile.

* Open Adobe Distiller.

* Use File|Open to select he printfile you created.

* Using the default printer, Adobe Distiller creates the PDF.

Otherwise, I recommend you go to http://www.adobe.com, follow the links to
support, and log onto the Adobe-sponsored User to User forums.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com