RE: Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: RE: Need another word for "enterable"
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:58:29 -0500

How about "active" fields?

Otherwise, how about using more than one word, instead of making up a word?
"You must include a white background for those fields into which you can
enter information."

Good luck.

sean -at- quodata -dot- com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bounce-techwr-l-26245 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
> I need some help. A techy SME type insists that "enterable"
> is an acceptable term for use in technical documentation.
> I'd like to use something else, but can't come up with anything.

Previous by Author: RE: How to create a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education Vers ion)
Next by Author: RE: Placement of tables/figures
Previous by Thread: Re: Need another word for "enterable"
Next by Thread: Re: Need another word for "enterable"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads