Re: Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: Re: Need another word for "enterable"
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- ptc -dot- com>
To: Bill Hartzer <BHartzer -at- cha-systems -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:34:11 -0500

Bill Hartzer wrote:
> Hi,
> I need some help. A techy SME type insists that "enterable"
> is an acceptable term for use in technical documentation.
> I'd like to use something else, but can't come up with anything.
> Here's an example:
> All enterable fields should have a white background.
> Is there a better way of saying this?
> We're documenting software programming standards.

All available fields have a white background.

Bonnie Granat

Previous by Author: Re: >;-> Re: F1 for help
Next by Author: Re: What is Folio?
Previous by Thread: Re: Need another word for "enterable"
Next by Thread: RE: Need another word for "enterable"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads