Re[2]: Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: Re[2]: Need another word for "enterable"
From: Harry Hager <hhager -at- dttus -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, bclements -at- fpix -dot- com
Date: 29 Mar 2000 08:15:49 -0600

>I think "active" is used pretty commonly to refer to fields which can
accept input, which seems to be what you're after.<

I wouldn't use the word "active" like this. I think the word "active"
(as in active field, window, dialog box, etc.) refers to the window
element that has focus. In other words, this is the field (window,
dialog box, etc.) where the cursor is located, at least in a windows
environment.

H. Jim Hager
hhager -at- dttus -dot- com