RE: Newsletter Help & Idea Request

Subject: RE: Newsletter Help & Idea Request
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:39:29 -0500

If you have Word - check the templates that come with it. If you have any
other program (WordPro, FrameMaker, Publisher, Print Artist, Create a Card,
etc.) check the templates. See what you like and figure out why you like it.
Then design something of your own.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.