EPS files - screen viewing in Word or Frame

Subject: EPS files - screen viewing in Word or Frame
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guy -at- nstci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:00:41 -0600

Does anyone know of a tool that allows encapsulated post script (EPS)
graphics to be displayed on screen within a Word or Frame document? I cannot
find a plug-in or a viewer to send to clients. Any work-around is invited -
short of telling me to purchase HiJaak Pro.

Each file I have was created with AutoCAD and converted to EPS with an older
version of HiJaak (circa 1994/95).

Guy McDonald
guy -at- nstci -dot- com